Pyrgaki hotel’s priority is always the safety and protection of our guests & team members.
In order to provide the highest standards of health & safety we have implemented the below measures:
- Training of our team on COVID-19 and personal hygiene provided by the Greek Ministry of Tourism & National Health Organization
- Making sure our guests are keeping safe distances between themselves & others
- Personal protective equipment & antibacterial liquids provided to the guests upon request
- The breakfast service will be adjusted to the new regulations as per the instructions provided by the Greek Ministry of Tourism
- Housekeeping services are provided on a daily basis following the new regulations
- Constant cleaning and disinfection of all areas of the hotel
- Private pick-up or drop-off from/to the airport/port (upon request)
- Check-in after 3pm & Check-out before 11am as per the new regulations for deep cleaning of the rooms
- Certification “Health First” provided by the Greek Ministry of Tourism
The hotel is also build in many different buildings on a quiet location, with most of the rooms having private balconies which makes a safe option for travelers.
Please find instructions for travelers by the World Health Organization here